Monday, December 15, 2008

Portfolio Evaluations


And now the real learning begins. I think 6 people are doing portfolio on a blog, 1 used ePortfolio, and 1 submitted portfolio on a CD.

I will be evaluating the portfolio elements tomorrow starting at 7am. So if you choose to make any changes or check your site to make sure all links are working, you have til morning to finalize. I will contact you if I find any glaring omissions that you must have overlooked or technical difficulties that you can fix before grades are due Saturday.

I will try to keep you informed about Clayter Dam relicensing study reports and public meetings as well as findings related to the Shenandoah River Fish Kills.

However, very soon after the Holiday break I will immerse myself into the blog on Ichthyology

Best wishes and remember to appreciate the wonders of flowing waters.

Happy Holidays!

No comments: